Interpreter ServicesEn Espagnol
Interpreter Services consists of:
- On-Site Full-time Spanish Medical Interpreters
- CyraCom Phone Language Line: Covering over 200 Languages and Dialects
- Cyracom Video Remote Interpretation (VRI): Utilized for Sign Language Interpretation also covering over 200 Languages and Dialects
- Braille Translation in Spanish and English of the following:
- Policy on Patients Rights and Responsibility
- Consent for Transfusion of Human Blood/Products
- Consent to Anesthesia
- Consent for Surgery
For more information contact Diana Y. Santiago, Manager, Patient Advocacy/ Interpreter Services at 610-378-2675 or email her at DSantiago@pennstatehealth.psu.edu .
Deaf and Hard of Hearing Interpreter
St. Joseph Medical Center has hired a Per Diem Sign-Language Interpreter who is available: Monday through Thursday from 8:00 AM until 1:00 PM and all day Fridays and Saturdays.
Please keep in mind this time frame of availability when scheduling appointments for Patients needing a Sign-Language Interpreter.
To schedule Kivi (Sign Language Interpreter) to come in to Interpret for a scheduled Deaf and or Hard of Hearing Patient: Please call Diana at 484-650-2275 or Yesmin at 484-388-3780 Monday through Friday, and House Supervisor on Saturdays.