1909

The School of Nursing was steadily advancing and in 1909 it numbered among its graduates Sisters M. Achilla, Anata, Imelda, Philiberta, Paulette and three lay nurses. In 1911, Sister M. Concepta received her “certificate” as it was called then.

The resident physicians for that period were Doctors H. Wood, H. Wanner, Paul Craig, L. M. Ernest, W. B. Rice, and Dr. Derschel.

Return to Full Timeline