Penn State Health St. Joseph is hosting a free Women’s Health and Wellness Expo. Spend the morning addressing health questions or concerns with physicians (is it really arthritis?), taking part in relaxing and soothing experiences (live harp concert!), munching on brunch yummies (wow, there’s spinach in that?), sipping mock-tails (end o’summer colada, anyone?), and kickstarting your health on the right path. Did we mention it’s all FREE! Below is a flavor of what to expect, with more surprises in store.
When: September 22, 2018
Time: 9am – 12pm
Where: Penn State Health St. Joseph’s Garden Level, 2500 Bernville Road, Reading, PA
- Know your HEALTH4cast? We’ll measure your 4 critical numbers and provide an in-person assessment to review results.
- Having a baby in your near – or far – future? Tour our Breidegam Family Birthing Center and speak with obstetricians, mid-wives and care team staff.
- Eating too much fast food or is bread making you bloated? Speak to our certified nutritionists about changing your diet and understanding food allergies. You’ll be happy you did.
- And more!
- Take a yoga class with BLDG. 7 Yoga. Guarantee a spot by signing up online. Mats and blocks (giveaway alert!) provided but you can bring your own.
- Learn about the benefits of aromatherapy and salt therapy.
- Relax and enjoy a chair massage.
- Munch on brunchy snacks and sip mocktails.
- And more!